We offer an 18 month internship with pay and competitive benefits to two successful candidates. The scope of this Internship Programme is to give the opportunity to Chemical Engineers or Food Technology/Science graduates, to experience in real life their profession. Specifically, this programme aims to help them understand all the parameters relating to the quality aspect of the production process.
Upon joining the scheme, the Internship Trainees will follow and complete a specific training programme, which consists of different modules that refer to the full production cycle. The trainees will be assigned to an Internship Training Manager who will have the full responsibility in regards to the completion of the training programme, providing them with daily guidance, coaching, feedback, further knowledge and supervision.
Upon completion of the running internship programme, the two new internships will be announced on our careers website under the Vacancies section.
Submit your CV and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. A member of our team will review your application accordingly within 4 weeks.
The assessment stage may include a one-to-one competency based interview, psychometric testing and panel interviews, depending on the role.
Should you be successful in the above stages, an offer will be made via telephone initially and in writing thereafter.
- Your CV must be up to date, without errors, concise and with bullet-point description of your responsibilities in each of your roles
- Your application must be accompanied with a brief cover letter explaining why you would be the perfect match for the role you are applying for
- In the email subject box you must indicate the position you are applying for
- Prior to the interview, you must research and study about the company and the role you are being considered for
- You must be professionally dressed for the interview and always arrive at least 5 minutes early
What should I do if I have submitted an application but I have not yet heard back?
Do you provide feedback for unsuccessful applicants who have not gone through the interview stage?
How long after the interview does it take to get an answer?
How can I see if a job has been filled?
I am a graduate without any experience, can I apply to your company?
Do you offer part time/ seasonal/ temporary positions?
Can I still submit my CV even if there aren’t any suitable vacancies?
How many different positions can I apply for?
Do I need to send you my academic degrees and training certificates with my application?